ISO 22000 Certification
ISO 22000 is a Food Safety Management System, which can be applied independently to other management systems or integrated with existing food safety systems such as, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certification. This standard can also be applied to related organisations such as producers of equipment, packaging materials, cleaning agents, additives and ingredients. It may also be applied to service providers.
How to apply ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- Submission of Request for Information (RFI)
- Issuance of Quotation
- Submission of Application
- Conduct Stage 1 Audit
- Conduct Stage 2 Audit
- Recommendation and Approval
- Issuance of Certificate
- Surveillance and Recertification Audit
Benefits of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS)?
- Assure customers of the food quality and ongoing implementation of the system.
- Proof that your organisation prioritises food safety. The food safety management system is well-planned, monitored, audited (internally and externally) and with feedback provided to decision-makers.
- ISO 22000 includes and goes beyond existing HACCP programs. It contains management system elements that are essential for a systemic food safety system in organisations.